8:00 AM – 2:55 PM, Monday – Friday
- Kinder – 1 book in fall, 2 books in spring
- 1st/2nd – 2 books
- 3rd-5th – 3 books
Library Schedule Rotation
- Monday: 2nd Grade & Communications
- Tuesday: 1st Grade
- Wednesday: Kindergarten
- Thursday: 3rd & 5th Grade
- Friday: 3rd & 4th Grade
(Pre-K Scheduled in the Spring)
There are no fines for overdue books; however, students may not check out new books until the old books are returned. Students are responsible for paying for lost or damaged books.
Here are ways you can care for your library books:
- Keep books clean and dry.
- Store books in your backpack when you are not reading them.
- Keep books away from pets and babies.
- Read books with clean hands.
- Keep books away from food and drinks.
- Do not write, color, or draw in books.
- Be careful turning pages.
- Always use a bookmark to save your place.
- Return books on time so others can enjoy them too!